What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

ankitjainin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mylyapp.com
I am Ankit Jain from India, Thank you for part of this community, as app developer I also enjoy the digital app marketing, currently I am working for the myly app a platform to connect schools with parents, colleges with parents, students with teachers.
I am here to share thoughts, my vision and learn lot of things about the Android Platform.... Thank you Again.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

One thing, though: you DO know this is an iPad forum, right? We speak Apple here, not Android. Just so's you know...

Marilyn

OP
ankitjainin

ankitjainin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mylyapp.com
Hello and welcome to the forum. It's good to "see" you and I hope you enjoy your visits.

One thing, though: you DO know this is an iPad forum, right? We speak Apple here, not Android. Just so's you know...

Marilyn

Hello Marilyn, I know that is why I say Android, this is for Apple, and in both there is huge difference, I know about the Android, and explore here more about Apple as my main reason is to know how exactly both are different, knowing more about Apple help me to understand things better... well thanks for your comment.

Most reactions

Latest posts