What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Iamking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone new ipad user picked up a 16gb thinking about taking it back for a 32gb. I will see how it goes with the 16gb so far so good.I notice one thing about the ipad it returns to the home screen when using some apps like it's losing memory. what could be wrong.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

About the only reason to get a 32gb iPad would be if you plan on keeping a lot of movies on your iPad since they take up a lot of room!

It would take almost 3 days to play all of the music on my iPad and that still takes up less than 5gb.

As far as some apps crashing, some apps tend to do that for some unknown reason. The worst IMHO is The Weather Channel. It is about the flakiest app I have run across... so far!

OP
I

Iamking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

About the only reason to get a 32gb iPad would be if you plan on keeping a lot of movies on your iPad since they take up a lot of room!

It would take almost 3 days to play all of the music on my iPad and that still takes up less than 5gb.

As far as some apps crashing, some apps tend to do that for some unknown reason. The worst IMHO is The Weather Channel. It is about the flakiest app I have run across... so far!
Thanks. The app that's crashing is tweetdeck.

Most reactions