1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Iamking, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Iamking

Iamking iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone new ipad user picked up a 16gb thinking about taking it back for a 32gb. I will see how it goes with the 16gb so far so good.I notice one thing about the ipad it returns to the home screen when using some apps like it's losing memory. what could be wrong.
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!

About the only reason to get a 32gb iPad would be if you plan on keeping a lot of movies on your iPad since they take up a lot of room!

It would take almost 3 days to play all of the music on my iPad and that still takes up less than 5gb.

As far as some apps crashing, some apps tend to do that for some unknown reason. The worst IMHO is The Weather Channel. It is about the flakiest app I have run across... so far!
  3. Iamking

Iamking iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. The app that's crashing is tweetdeck.