What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone, so pleased to be here!

WendyH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my first iPad, a white 32GB Mini on launch day last week, and I love it! My husband has had an iPad since launch day of the original one (he now has an iPad 3), but the full-sized one was too big for me because I have two plates and five screws in my left forearm after a serious break a few years ago. The full-sized iPad is just too heavy for me to hold. So I have made do with an Android tablet up until now, hoping that Apple would eventually bring out a smaller iPad. I have had an iPhone for years, currently the iPhone 5, and much prefer iOS to Android. Apple finally released an iPad in a size perfect for me and I was so excited to be able to get it! I absolutely adore it already! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that's great to hear that the iPad mini has come out for you to be able to use, Wendy!! Sorry to hear about your previous fracture, but happy to heat that you can hold the mini!! :)

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
W

WendyH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the warm welcome, and the helpful links. I will certainly be reading some of them, I really appreciate it! :)

Most reactions