What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone, I have just ordered my IPad

itzdata

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greeting to everyone, I am in Gymea Sydney NSW. I have just ordered my IPad and my deleivery date is 5th July (my birthday) for which this is a gift to me :) lol

I had a real dilema on which model to get but finally convinced myself to go with the 16Gb with WIFI and 3G. I have wireless access points at home.

I also selected the wireless keyboard, a separate dock, and the carrycase. The wait is going to be so bad!

I would like to know if any of my existing gear will work with my new toy.
I have a 17" MacBook Pro. Will the camera cable and the VCR cable. Will they work with the IPad or should I get separate. I also have the IPhone 8Gb

Will I need to get programs like word processor, numbers etc or will some of my Mac OS/X ones work? Office etc. or is most of what I want there already.

Huge apologies if all these questions have been covered elsewhere in Forums as I have not read any yet, I was just excited to find this fabulous site so dived straight in.

Bye For now.

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
I have a 17" MacBook Pro. Will the camera cable and the VCR cable. Will they work with the IPad or should I get separate. I also have the IPhone 8Gb

Hopefully someone else can answer the above questions

Will I need to get programs like word processor, numbers etc or will some of my Mac OS/X ones work? Office etc. or is most of what I want there already.

I don't think there is any way you can use the programs from your current computer on the iPad. There are a few office type Apps that sync with Google docs I like Quickoffice. There are also cut down versions of Page and other Apple programs

hope that helps

Most reactions

Latest posts