What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everybody

salem101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really need your help before I start to hate my self and my I pad heheh. I just got the iPad 2 -16 g I am having difficulties downloading app through my iPad , it keeps telling me that I have to connect to my I tune on my PC , please advice, thank you all in advance

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really need your help before I start to hate my self and my I pad heheh. I just got the iPad 2 -16 g I am having difficulties downloading app through my iPad , it keeps telling me that I have to connect to my I tune on my PC , please advice, thank you all in advance

If the app is larger than 20 MB then you can only download it via WiFi or your PC, you cannot use 3G. So, if you're on 3G, switch to WiFi and it should download OK.

Tim

OP
S

salem101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If the app is larger than 20 MB then you can only download it via WiFi or your PC, you cannot use 3G. So, if you're on 3G, switch to WiFi and it should download OK.

Tim

Tim, thanks a million. That was very helpful.

Most reactions

Latest posts