What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

zelt2007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently purchased an IPad 2 and am very happy with it. I have read a lot of reviews on the IPad. Many say that the IPad is not a notebook computer. They are right it isn't! But if I wanted a notebook, I would have purchased a notebook. I use the IPad to surf the web, check and answer my email, word processing, texting, and watching movies. And that was just the first week! The IPad fills a niche. It's instant on, easy to use, and a lot of fun. What more can I say?

Jaxtah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and a big Thank You to everyone involved with this fantastic website with it's immense plethora of knowledge, especially for someone like me who has just (2 weeks ago!) been introduced to the joys of the IPad.
I've never, ever used a Mac (hangs head in shame . . .) do have an IPod though if that redeems me!
So, having done the usual IPad noobie-thing of playing games and perusing the goodies in the App Store, I am know spending more and more time reading these forums to find out what exactly my new IPad2 can do for me to make my life easier and more productive - and to say I am pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.
I never realised it could be so versatile and I am kicking myself for not getting one earlier!

Looking forward to spending a lot of time on here and hopefully one day being able to contribute . . . better get back to my reading now!

J

Most reactions