What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member, 64 GB owner since launch. Looking forward to participating in and learning from these forums. Thanks.

paul65k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New member, 64 GB owner since launch. Looking forward to participating in and learning from these forums. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum.

Tell us a little about yourself and how you use/intend to use your iPad.

Cheers!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! So you got the big bad 64 gig..... What do you think of it so far? My lowly 16 has quickly become one of my most prized material possessions..... Very useful, and fun!

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome dpizzo, I went with 32, and very happy. I copied only certain photos and music files to make sure I have enough room for everything else. Have fun.

OP
D

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! So you got the big bad 64 gig..... What do you think of it so far? My lowly 16 has quickly become one of my most prized material possessions..... Very useful, and fun!

For X-mas, my fiance was going to get me a kindle. However, from watching cnbc for work I had heard rumblings of Apple coming out with their own reader so I told her to hold off until it was unveiled. After it was displayed by Steve-O, I liked it but wasn't sure about it. I didn't care about the features it lacked necessarily. Except for no multitasking because i like to listen to music while i read, and also for cooking i wanted to have open a downloaded cookbook simultaneously as say recipes on the epicurious app. Well, once I saw the Netflix app and heard the rumblings of multi-tasking coming, I was pretty much sold and haven't opened my pc laptop since April 3rd.

Most reactions