1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hell_o everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by MacVaio, May 30, 2011.

1. MacVaio

MacVaio iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi iPeople, new to the forums.
    Happy owner of a beautiful and beefy 1st gen iPad 64GB 3G filled with music apps and some trash too.
    Favorite app is iMS20 (also the first thing I paid for). I enjoy Soundrop and specially Mugician, thanks Rob! ;)(You sholud know that one, is a free wonder!) Waiting for Mellotronics price drop... :D
    Hope to learn and will try to help after I do all my readings.

All the best and a beer! Hasta la vista, baby.
    :cool:

MacReactable
  2. ipfuser55

ipfuser55 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the forum, any questions? Please post a thread, or use search to give you a clue in the right direction! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland