What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEELLPP. need more memory!!!!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Millertime said:
Okay everyone I am sooo stoked so I'm not sure what else works I only have a 5th gen iPod and an iPhone 3GS....

iPod works perfectly...... I opened it via my computer on windows and creates a new file (movies) transferred over a m4v movie... Plugged in my iPod to my iPad via USB/ camera connection kit..... It shows the devise isn't supported but we all know about that..... Opened ifile and it already had it opened (recogonizes it as a flash drive) open it click on the movie file and there it is!!!!!!!!!

iPhone didn't work the same :-( ...... I'm excited for this and I'm sure many of you will be too.... Man this is sweet!!

Wow...quick, dirty and cheap! Just how I like it! LOL! Gotta try that. Too bad I'm a Zune HD lover. But there ought to be plenty of cheap iPods with broken displays on craigslist.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Airstash should be here tomorrow, ok it better be here tomorrow lol I will let everyone know what I think.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my airstash today! I have to say I love this thing, it is so darn cool! Seems to work very well, and it is not slow to start or skip ahead anymore than it was with phone and ipad to start with, very light weight and easy to use. I want to test out the battery life, I read 5 hours, so if that is the case, should work fine for a few movies.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would a regular portable hd work in the same way?

Nope. I have one as well.

AirStash connects to the iPad using your WiFi capabilities of your iPad. The drive makes this wireless connection via a built-in router.

Bob

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep what bob said but if you get an airstash its upto an extra 32gb worth of space and is much easier to carry around. What i like the most is using it for iphone 3gs as its only the 8gb version

Most reactions

Latest posts