What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heelllpppp

Maniisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help with my IPad 2

My battery is dying really quickly it had 40mins and it took 10% of my battery
I turned it on and back off and put it back on but it didn't do anything.

What do I do

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happens when you try to charge it using the iPad charging adaptor? How long does it take before it registers 100%?

Tim

OP
M

Maniisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Errm it takes about a few hours to charge around about 2-3 hours to get to 100%

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maniisha said:
What should I do...????

Your iPad should last roughly 1 hour for every 10% fall in capacity but heavy use will shorten this, how does your iPad compare to this?

The Archangel

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only noticed today that Bluetooth was switched on, on my ipad2, and I thought I had it switched off before updating to IOS5, so check for that. It is worth checking that your iPad doesn't have some of the other higher drain things on, like 3G if you don't need it, and location services ( you can switch on or off just the ones you need at this time). Set screen brightness to auto, or reduce it to low and opt to have emails manually set to download instead of constantly being pushed to your ipad to improve battery life.

OP
M

Maniisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh okaii mine was off I thin my iPad might me fine now I left the battery to 3% and then charged it and it has almost been an hour and I have lost 9% that seems about right .. I think

Most reactions

Latest posts