What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heating Problem !

baykolesterol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 have heating problem about over a week. Not too much but it feels. why did it start to heating or is it normal ?

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where you from bro? Is it not winter time where you are and you only notice the heat now since it is colder outside?

OP
baykolesterol

baykolesterol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i live in Istanbul / Turkey and here is 37 C degree. Here is hot enough and getting hotter :s

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
baykolesterol said:
i live in Istanbul / Turkey and here is 37 C degree. Here is hot enough and getting hotter :s

Hehe.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heating problem is normal when you are playing games or browsing the web. Its not any problem but if it is over heating then you need to be worried.

OP
baykolesterol

baykolesterol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonia ferdous said:
Heating problem is normal when you are playing games or browsing the web. Its not any problem but if it is over heating then you need to be worried.

thanks

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heating is only a problem if you iPad shuts down with an on screen indication that the thermal cutout has tripped. You cannot miss this warning and the iPad has to get exteremely hot before this happens! Anything else is just normal heat from internals being disspated by the case and should not be a cause for concern.

Most reactions