What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headset

penguinjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can not get my headset to go completely into my iPad

Tina's
Kathi

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can not get my headset to go completely into my iPad

Tina's
Kathi

Are you saying that the plug will not fully insert into the headphone jack? If that's the case, there's likely something in there that's preventing it. Have you tried shining a strong light in the jack to see if you can see anything? One method that might work to solve the problem if there is indeed debris in the jack is to try to vacuum it out, if you have an attachment with a very small nozzle.

OP
P

penguinjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. On the i-Pad4, the entry is set on an angle and so one part sits' proud' of a flat edge. It is still connected and working ..... right?

Alex
it didn`t seem to be working but i will try again..i was trying to watch Netflix
thank you for your response
Kathi

OP
P

penguinjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow hadn`t thought of that.......the ipad is new so i just figured nothing was an issue except i couldn`t get it to go in all the way
thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts