What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphones

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm. Anyway, I thought the Apple headphones were pretty good, especially when we were getting them "gratis." :)

Any recommendations for a fantastic brand/model "for the price?"

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well... what model do you like (hopefully not too expensive). :)

Svrdhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well... what model do you like (hopefully not too expensive). :)

The pair that I bought was exactly what I was looking for! Great frequency response for the driver size and at a reasonable price. Granted, Sony has some really top-end merch, but I would consider this on the lower end of the spectrum. I figure these will last me around a year or so before I mistreat them beyond usability.

Take a look at Amazon for competitive pricing as well as other brands, SkullCandy is another recommendation of my own, cheap yet durable.

Happy hunting :)

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Svrdhd said:
The pair that I bought was exactly what I was looking for! Great frequency response for the driver size and at a reasonable price. Granted, Sony has some really top-end merch, but I would consider this on the lower end of the spectrum. I figure these will last me around a year or so before I mistreat them beyond usability.

Take a look at Amazon for competitive pricing as well as other brands, SkullCandy is another recommendation of my own, cheap yet durable.

Happy hunting :)

Thank you Svrdhd! Those are most reasonable and look interesting. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts