What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphones for IPAD2

alan roberts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought sandstrom Bluetooth headphones from pcworld / curry at weekend. Very good price and work well.

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alan roberts said:
I bought sandstrom Bluetooth headphones from pcworld / curry at weekend. Very good price and work well.

Hi Alan I recently bought the Sandstrom headphone and left it switched on overnight on holiday in Porto which could use up the battery.

I have left the manual behind,not sure where the battery is ?

Please can you tell me how I can put new battery in.

Thanks,Celia

alan roberts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celia50 said:
Hi Alan I recently bought the Sandstrom headphone and left it switched on overnight on holiday in Porto which could use up the battery.

I have left the manual behind,not sure where the battery is ?

Please can you tell me how I can put new battery in.

Thanks,Celia

Sorry not replaceable by the user

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alan,thank you for your reply so do I go to Currys to get new battery ?

alan roberts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celia50 said:
Alan,thank you for your reply so do I go to Currys to get new battery ?

I don't believe they can either, it is like most re-chargeable devices - disposable when dead or return in warranty period.

warkman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a pair of Samsung S3 headphones which work fine at places like work etc, but when travelling I use the Bose QC2's whitch are superb

OP
C

celia50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
alan roberts said:
I don't believe they can either, it is like most re-chargeable devices - disposable when dead or return in warranty period.

Thanks,Alan it is in warranty just as well and I must remember to switch it off.

Most reactions

Latest posts