What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headphone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

toilet_t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, my headphone snapped and stuck inside the hole, and the iPad 2 stays in the headphone mode all the time! I was told that the the headphone mode is mechanically activated...

However, I managed to get an app called CORBOX from AppStore that can actually bypass the headphone mode, the only problem is.. Whenever I need to listen to iPod, the CORBOX is needed to be launched in order for the music to be played through the internal speaker ( the app doesn't support backgrounding, the music stops coming out from speaker whenever I put in on background)

So do anyone knows any solutions for this? Apps, or tweaks?

P/s: the corbox does work in background while playing certain games, so that confuses me, alot...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You probably need to wait a little longer before bumping the thread; it's an international forum with Members all over the world so you might need to wait 24 hours for an answer to arrive.

Tim

OP
T

toilet_t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea.. Pardon me, was getting a lil impatience, will be aware of that.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it really not possible to extract the broken off piece of the headphone plug? I have a really fine pair of needle-nosed pliers that have a very very fine grip that would easily fit inside the headphone socket and would be able to grip onto any remaining part of the plug. I'm sure you would be able to purchase a similar tool at Radio Shack in their tools section.

Tim

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The username you have chosen is not acceptable, so it has been disabled. Your IP address has been left untouched, so you will be permitted to re-register with a more appropriate name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts