1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Heading for Seattle Apple land

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ellie, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ellie

Ellie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to visit daughter and family in Seattle next week. My iPad will be in heaven. Were are going to Apple store as soon as we can. I might give my daughter a hug before I ask her to take me and iPad to store. :). She understands because we bought her an Ipad two weeks ago. Bringing kids my old HP laptop that I have not touched since the Ipad entered into my life. My one true love is:ipad-front: will keep posted on our dueling ipads. My little buddy will get it's first plane ride tucked away in my over the shoulder bag. :)
  2. Holly

Holly iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That sounds like fun! I'm lucky to live less than a mile from an Apple store. Haven't been since the iPads went on sale but plan a trip soon. Right now I'm spending too much money on books/apps.
  3. Ellie

Ellie iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Understand that.

I make vow not to buy any more apps and books but can't resist:D