What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading for Seattle Apple land

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Going to visit daughter and family in Seattle next week. My iPad will be in heaven. Were are going to Apple store as soon as we can. I might give my daughter a hug before I ask her to take me and iPad to store. :). She understands because we bought her an Ipad two weeks ago. Bringing kids my old HP laptop that I have not touched since the Ipad entered into my life. My one true love is:ipad-front: will keep posted on our dueling ipads. My little buddy will get it's first plane ride tucked away in my over the shoulder bag. :)

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sounds like fun! I'm lucky to live less than a mile from an Apple store. Haven't been since the iPads went on sale but plan a trip soon. Right now I'm spending too much money on books/apps.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Understand that.

I make vow not to buy any more apps and books but can't resist:D

Most reactions

Latest posts