What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Headade on contact lost after sync with outlook

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I try to search the above subject lines, found no info. Therefore I like to ask, how all of you manage your contact in ipad ?

My situation is I hv start 1 year ago with iPhone. After addicted to iPhone apps, when last week iPad launch in Singapore , I am first few who got the iPad the first days.

Now I have iPhone and iPad sync with my out look, the contact sync make both device have similar contact .

Now my issue which is the best approach ( because there is no good and bad approach ) on enter the new phone into device ? Should it be enter in iPad , and sync to outlook and sync to iPhone.

Why I ask is when I try doing this , it does no work , as some of my contact in my iPhone get lost, so very confuse, as I am not so clear about they concept.

Hope some one can advised ME the right approach. Just point to me some of the link.

Paul

Most reactions

Latest posts