What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hdmi in ipad

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's cool due to time shift 18 hours ahead I try to respond to threads like yours regardless of what time it is.

Apart from mirror options Apple TV is an amazing device when connected to a full network. Rent or buy movies, TV shows. Watch a range of special TV stations. Stream itunes and photos from your PC. Steam iTunes Radio plus beats radio.

I have an original Apple TV on my bedroom, the latest Apple TV in lounge room and a older one for mobile presentations.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spent 4 years working in Melbourne in 1980s. Great country and people. Wife loved the Koala Sanctuary in your city. I liked the Moreton Bay bugs.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great to hear. Morton bay bugs is one of my favorite seafood. It is funny really back on the early 90's before Internet I traveled to California once s year to keep up with the technology. Now with Internet takes seconds to find answers regardless to where you live. 3 of our mods and admin live on Australia

Last edited:

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg
Finally found where Apple confirms it!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I am 70 it is ok. Just loose sleep some times supporting the forums. The most important thing is we assisted you in providing a answer and in our opinion a better solution for your requirements and most of all you are happy. All we ask us share our forums with others

Most reactions

Latest posts