1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

hd ipad ocean video wallpaper

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Howar42, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Howar42

Howar42 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I opened and downloads video wallpaper ocean after jailbreak and can not install. Message when try to confirm states. The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts cannot be automatically found or fixed . I have the summer board off. Please help.
  2. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I use to have that one installed and wrked fine. Never got that error. Id uninstall and try again. If its saying u need other cydia dependicies or apps to make it wrk, just install the ones listed. The video wallpaper is very cool though but i believe it drains the battery fast since constantly running. Yeah, summerboard has to be off for it to wrk n be sized properly. Another good one to try is the Autumn HD lockscreen one. Shows leaves falling with time and calender widgets on lockscreen. U can load that as is w/o messing with summerboard.
  3. Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Check out magic window,not wallpaper but nice.