What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HBO Go on Ipad

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And still not available to Time Warner customers... should be called HBO NO GO!

I have always had all my HBO channels (including HD and on demand) on my ipad2. I simply use my SlingMobile HD app running from my Slingbox Pro HD.

That works fantastic with my TimeWarner account.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com

I have always had all my HBO channels (including HD and on demand) on my ipad2. I simply use my SlingMobile HD app running from my Slingbox Pro HD.

That works fantastic with my TimeWarner account.

Which doesn't help the millions of other Time Warner customers like me that do not want to shell out $300 for the Slingbox. I'd just prefer they include ALL the cable companies instead of the select few currently available.

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which doesn't help the millions of other Time Warner customers like me that do not want to shell out $300 for the Slingbox. I'd just prefer they include ALL the cable companies instead of the select few currently available.

I agree 100%, but you don't need the $300 HD -plenty of people use the cheaper Solo which also works fine.

The SlingBox doesn't get just HBO either, it gives you ALL your local cable channels anywhere you have an Internet connection.

SlingMobile is awesome, I use it daily in both my IP2 and my DroidX phone. It was the first app I installed in both devices.

solorca

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm sure Time Warner is to blame for that. I am so glad that I no longer have to deal with their constant battles with networks/companies, where they claim that they are "trying to keep the rates low for their customers". It never fails that they win their battle, and then raise their prices anyway.

wca1942

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the HBO GO app on my Ipad2 and it has no audio. Did anyone have this problem?

I had it called apple support and they walked me thru a settings:reset:Reset All Settings and everything worked fine.:eek:

pmorris117

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IPad -> HBOGO -> TV, Audio but no Video

Original IPad, using apple connector, apple HDMI cable, connect to TV, all videos play perfectly.

Original IPad, using apple connector, apple HDMI cable, connect to TV, HBOGO, receive the HBOGO start/logo screen, audio, but video never moves off the HBOGO start/logo screen.

Any thoughts for resolution?
Thank you!

Most reactions

Latest posts