What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha you had to have seen the other post lol otherwise that's just scary! Correct :D

sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 51 :D

I have a pretty good ability of guessing birthdays by a persons character, they way they speak, and how they socialize. It's a pretty weird gift I have.

And I can pick it out of a user name :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my god I feel like an idiot! It's in my name HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol I'm not even blonde:/ I feel so silly!

Suppose maybe I should change that I think when I set it up I didn't realize every one would see it I guess although at this point it doesn't matter lol

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a pretty good ability of guessing birthdays by a persons character, they way they speak, and how they socialize. It's a pretty weird gift I have.

And I can pick it out of a user name :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

The second I posted that I was like you dummy lol it's in your name!!! Haha I feel silly

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my god I feel like an idiot! It's in my name HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol I'm not even blonde:/ I feel so silly!

You positive you aren't blonde?

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lol have you seen my sons pic I have hair like him naturally red lol so nope I'm pretty sure! Maybe it was the times I have died it blonde! I don't do that anymore but it must have seeped in already lol!

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I think bri might be a bit of a malteaser. Lol

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 46

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh now I'm prob gonna really here it whats a malteaser?

Blonde on the inside, dark outside. Except you've got red hair so it doesn't exactly fit but it's close! Lol

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 46

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Lol. I actually laugh out loud!! Sorry :/ :p

GC Smile2082 level 46

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jellsio said:
Whoohoo 3 Tauruses! May 12 here. ;)

We should do a birthday list, then anyone can feel free to gift goodies to bday guy or gal. :D

GC: Jellsio level 58

Go taureans... Hehehe... Who will celebrate their birthday the soonest? Allytta just celebrated hers the other day...

GC: chadsea / HD level 40 (tnx, forum angels)

Jmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bri, you're cracking me up!

And we're sorta kinda close to being birthday buddies! Mine's the 6th.

Most reactions

Latest posts