What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I join in?

I'm September. On the cusp of libra and Virgo which makes me kind of mixed up!

GC Id Amanda*xx level 52

Of course! Funny, cause I am the first of Leo and my mom is the last day of Leo.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm Capricorn, 2nd January. Used to really annoy me when I was little cos I usually got my birthday and Christmas presents all at once. Lol

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10 level 46

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I join in?

I'm September. On the cusp of libra and Virgo which makes me kind of mixed up!

GC Id Amanda*xx level 52

My son is the same 23rd sept. no idea which sign he is.
GC Smile2082 level 45

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Capricorn, 2nd January. Used to really annoy me when I was little cos I usually got my birthday and Christmas presents all at once. Lol

Haha that's like my best friend. Her bday is dec 20. Right before Christmas. She refuses to combine the two. Don't blame her since I want separate presents for bdays and Xmas too!

GC: Jellsio level 58

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Gemini :) 16th June :)

Love my birthday as its roughly half way through the year so 6 months later it's Christmas, then 6 months later my Birthday :D

HayDay:::: level 47! xx

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a Gemini :) 16th June :)

Love my birthday as its roughly half way through the year so 6 months later it's Christmas, then 6 months later my Birthday :D

HayDay:::: level 47! xx

That is a good mix!

Mine is jul 24... Which is 24/7 lol. Kind of odd.

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 52. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haha that's like my best friend. Her bday is dec 20. Right before Christmas. She refuses to combine the two. Don't blame her since I want separate presents for bdays and Xmas too!

Me and my friend used to have "half-birthdays" we still get each other a card and little gift on our 2nd birthdays lol

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My sons bday is dec 3 and my bf is dec 23 yikes lol way to much for one month! Since my bday is in July ( perfectly in the middle of the year lol) I can't imagine mixing the two so I refuse to do that for them! My son especially since it's all about him now :)

sent from my iPad3 using iPF, GC bribri070385 lvl 51 :D

OP
fysgt

fysgt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sons bday is dec 3 and my bf is dec 23 yikes lol way to much for one month! Since my bday is in July ( perfectly in the middle of the year lol) I can't imagine mixing the two so I refuse to do that for them! My son especially since it's all about him now :)

Let me guess... July 3rd? And you're 27?

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me guess... July 3rd? And you're 27?

Haha you had to have seen the other post lol otherwise that's just scary! Correct :D

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha you had to have seen the other post lol otherwise that's just scary! Correct :D

Oh my god I feel like an idiot! It's in my name HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol I'm not even blonde:/ I feel so silly!

Most reactions

Latest posts