What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed this.....In the past few days I have experienced several losses when purchasing from stores and today when receiving the prize from the prize truck. As you can see from the attached photos, I won a coal in the wheel of fortune, however I did not receive it.

As you can see in the second picture I have a zero coal. Yesterday I purchased something from a neighborhood stall and when I went back to my farm it was not there. I had thought this was happening previously however this is the first couple of times where I've actually been able to document it and realized I didn't get what I purchased or won.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or just me? I did write to Supercell so will be interested in what they have to say as well....
image.jpg
image.jpg

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is very "off topic" but I'm posting this for Val as I know she is in Phoenix and for anybody who knows somebody there and can help. This is from the Facebook page "Looking 4 Tyler":

Tyler is a rhodesian ridgeback who went missing in December of 2013 in Arizona in the Greater Phoenix area. He is almost 3 years old now. He's a youngster in this pic, but his head should look pretty much the same, just a bit more filled out and mature. It is believed he was placed, temporarily, with a family in the east or the west valley who owns a female ridgeback. Praying we can locate him soon so that we know he is safe and loved. Please call 440-343-0488 if you know anything at all about what happened to Tyler. Thank you.

Go to the Facebook page as well if you need more pictures or to contact Tyler's poor owners.

Please share if you know someone who can help....

image.jpg

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is very "off topic" but I'm posting this for Val as I know she is in Phoenix and for anybody who knows somebody there and can help. This is from the Facebook page "Looking 4 Tyler":

Tyler is a rhodesian ridgeback who went missing in December of 2013 in Arizona in the Greater Phoenix area. He is almost 3 years old now. He's a youngster in this pic, but his head should look pretty much the same, just a bit more filled out and mature. It is believed he was placed, temporarily, with a family in the east or the west valley who owns a female ridgeback. Praying we can locate him soon so that we know he is safe and loved. Please call 440-343-0488 if you know anything at all about what happened to Tyler. Thank you.

Go to the Facebook page as well if you need more pictures or to contact Tyler's poor owners.

Please share if you know someone who can help....

View attachment 60540
That's a beautiful dog. I will keep my eyes open though I haven't seen any like this in my neighborhood. I'll find the Facebook page and post it.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dear SuperCell, thanks for the great response to my Hay Day issue. It makes me feel so much better to know you are totally on top of your Hay Day customers and helping them with their issues.
(My sarcasm font is broken so see attached email)

73e83049bf58560e5564e455624f40b0.jpg

------------------------------
GC: narab1
HD: Level 78
DV: Level 37
C of C: Level 42
Godus: who knows?!
-------

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dear SuperCell, thanks for the great response to my Hay Day issue. It makes me feel so much better to know you are totally on top of your Hay Day customers and helping them with their issues.
(My sarcasm font is broken so see attached email)

73e83049bf58560e5564e455624f40b0.jpg

-------

Hah, hah. They didn't even get the game right. Clash??? :eek::mad:

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hah, hah. They didn't even get the game right. Clash??? :eek::mad:
EXACTLY! Why is the note about Clash and why don't they even reference my file number?

-------

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
EXACTLY! Why is the note about Clash and why don't they even reference my file number?

-------

Very sloppy indeed.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHEA!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! I wish I could celebrate with you, but I'm sure those two special men got you covered!

Enjoy your beautiful day!

With LOTS of LOVE, Carolyn xoxoxoxo

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANTHEA!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! I wish I could celebrate with you, but I'm sure those two special men got you covered!

Enjoy your beautiful day!

With LOTS of LOVE, Carolyn xoxoxoxo
Happy, happy birthday Anthea! May it be a fabulous day.
(All the great people are born in October --lol. Happy to share it with you!)

Nancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys...it's Sunday so still time for me to be 27. Oh, yeah, I'm 27 on Sunday!

-------

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys...it's Sunday so still time for me to be 27. Oh, yeah, I'm 27 on Sunday!

-------

27, again??!! Are you sure you're not 28 this time? Having now been 28 for 14 hours I can confirm that it's really not that bad. It doesn't really feel all that different from 27, but maybe it's those two southside cocktails talking. :D

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
27, again??!! Are you sure you're not 28 this time? Having now been 28 for 14 hours I can confirm that it's really not that bad. It doesn't really feel all that different from 27, but maybe it's those two southside cocktails talking. :D

"27, again?" How rude! I'm just 27.
Lol

-------

Most reactions

Latest posts