What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!! It's been a long time since I've stopped in here, but I miss chatting with you all. (SO wish we could chat with everyone in game.). Hope you are all well!! What do you think of the update???
Hugs! Karine

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!! It's been a long time since I've stopped in here, but I miss chatting with you all. (SO wish we could chat with everyone in game.). Hope you are all well!! What do you think of the update???
Hugs! Karine
Hey...the bees are pretty cute...time will tell if the update was a good one...hopefully we can meet the honey demand...seems strange that 3 bees could maintain a good supply going. In the real world, we'd need thousands, lol.

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By the way, do any of you use the kik messenger app? If so, send me a message there. I use it to chat with a few hay day peeps who aren't in my neighborhood. Quick and easy chatting!
:)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Karine! Welcome back! Nice to see you here again!

VAL! How did you fair with the storm? It was insane over here! :eek: We are fine...just a lot of cleanup to do. Let me know how you are okay?

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Non-related subject: is anyone playing Clash of Clans? For several reasons, I need a new clan. ;)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Non-related subject: is anyone playing Clash of Clans? For several reasons, I need a new clan. ;)

Not me. :) I tried it for a while, but it wasn't really my kind of thing, so I abandoned it. But if I WERE playing, I would totally want you in my clan. :D

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Karine! Welcome back! Nice to see you here again!

VAL! How did you fair with the storm? It was insane over here! :eek: We are fine...just a lot of cleanup to do. Let me know how you are okay?
Doing fine. It was more rain than I've ever seen and it cooled everything down for a few days. Hubby had to shovel our yard out of the street and back where it belonged. We had the most beautiful sunset the other night. That's all I know.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm so glad to hear that you're okay! It was quite the storm! Our temp dropped 27 degrees in about 40 minutes! That was certainly a relief from the heat as you mentioned! I'm glad your yard got put back where it belongs! :confused:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you all think of the improvements? I like the gift shop except for the sale of jewelry. I can't produce enough honey and probably never will. It's another dairy/sugar nightmare. Why can't we buy more trees and bees? Aaaarrrrggggg! (Hey mateys, did ya know its Talk Like A Pirate Day?)

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the gift shop, because they keep asking for things like blue jumpers! Love the bees, very cute, wish they weren't so slow, but they are plodding along. Good to have some other new products to make too. So far I think I have made one honey toast and one cake! Which I will hoard protectively and refuse to sell to anyone! :D

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Angel Samantha!

I'm glad you are back here! I've missed you!:rolleyes: Glad you are happy and well! Is work treating you nicely?:cool: Any action with the home search?o_O I agree with the alert system being peculiar:mad: I don't receive any alerts unless I open this up!! I've gotten used to it by this point, so I keep opening it up and hoping for activity! :)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Samantha!

We've had plenty of private showings with people returning many times. It seems it's been between our house and another, and so far, they've all picked the other! Lol! The way I look at is pretty soon all those "other" houses will be bought, so they'll have to pick ours!!! :D

I haven't been in my own pool in awhile :eek: Lars needs to bring you down here so that my pool gets used!!:p No kidding, I've been sooo busy with swim practice, prepping my house, writing my book, helping a friend with his dissertation, going to Laguna to have a glass of wine, watching the sun set, etc., that my pool stands no chance of getting me in it!!! ;)

You guys will know when it's the right time to buy. And, when you do, you'll make that former owner sooooo happy! ;)

Lots of love to you, my dearest! Carolyn xoxox

Most reactions

Latest posts