What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS1 turn left and avoid the extreme drop that I remember comes up quickly on the right. I know I am being followed but hope my nonchalance is not mistaken for disregard. I quicken my pace ever so slightly and am determined I will not trip as my eyes have adjusted to the dark and my senses are heightened. The stillness is unnerving but I must continue forward. In the distance and over the next rise, I know there is the safety of a cabin, filled with..... Sent from my iPhone using iPF
Cs2
OMG, the cabin in the woods turns out to be a winery. Yet what lurks behind the winery is anyone's guess, also have no idea what blend is in the winery, so I follow my nose, should I walk thru the barrel wooden doors?

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 67

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What else would you expect from me? Teehee

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 67

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fun thing. I am not the writer you and Nancy are, expect that Anthea will do a great job also Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 67

Like I said, everyone contributes with their unique gift!! :). That's why it's a community story and not the Writer's Guilds' story!! Lol!! :) yay!!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Like I said, everyone contributes with their unique gift!! :). That's why it's a community story and not the Writer's Guilds' story!! Lol!! :) yay!!

This is so fun.....can't wait to see what lurks next!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 70 | DV: level 30

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What else would you expect from me? Teehee Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 67

The wine helps the fear of what is coming.....

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS3 Hearing the snapping of twigs behind me I push on the doors and step immediately into blackness and silence. I pull the doors closed behind me and fumble in my jacket for my lighter. In my panic and terror, with heart pounding, I find the lighter, flick it three times before it lights and can't believe what suddenly appears before me in the gloom - GC: EyeC999 Level 96

CS4

An old rocking chair, covered in dust and cobwebs, faces away from me. Dark shadows fill the corners of the room. A faint glow appears in the distance - is it moonlight, filtering through a dirty pane of glass? There's a strange smell, musty and slightly sweet. I'm about to step forward, when suddenly a chill runs down my spine: the chair is rocking.

Chumleyboo, level 82

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS5

My olfactory sense betrays my stoic stance...Armani Code fills my nostrils with his scent... I tried to push him out of my thoughts, out of my heart... but it is he who couldn't stay away first. The soft glow of the lit fireplace reveals his face ... as he stands and turns to face me, tears streaming down his face. "It is you I want, always, only you" he says as he hands me a glass of red wine and softly kisses my lips...I finally get my kiss.

The End

Last edited:

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greatness!!!! Fun fun fun!!! Who starts our next Community Story???!!!! You guys are awesome!!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS1

It was the same dream again: I'm running through soft sand, my legs feel so heavy, every step is agonisingly slow. Something is chasing me, running faster than me. I can't see it, but I sense it. Then suddenly I trip, the sand rushes up to meet me and I wake up. I get out of bed, my feet ache. I look down and see...

Chumleyboo, level 83

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS1 It was the same dream again: I'm running through soft sand, my legs feel so heavy, every step is agonisingly slow. Something is chasing me, running faster than me. I can't see it, but I sense it. Then suddenly I trip, the sand rushes up to meet me and I wake up. I get out of bed, my feet ache. I look down and see... Chumleyboo, level 83

Cs2
....my feet are covered in sand. Panicked, I wonder how this is even possible. It's January and the ground is covered in a heavy blanket of snow. My heart is hammering in my chest and I am sure the well muscled blonde Adonis still asleep in the bed can hear every beat. I rush to the next room, all the while trying to make sense of it all. How can there be sand on my feet? And then I realize the floor is dotted with small puddles of water. My mind is racing.

"Jess?"

I hear from the other room. It's.....

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CS3. him. And I realize, with horror, that I can't remember his name. I look at my reflection in the mirror, fluff my hair, shake it out. Whoever he is, I want to look good. Still wondering about the sand, I plant a sweet smile on my face and casually lean against the bathroom doorframe. "Yes?" GC: EyeC999 Level 96

Lmao

Most reactions

Latest posts