HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Discussion in 'Hay Day Forum' started by fysgt, Feb 20, 2013.

1. CallMeWither

CallMeWither
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Alright...u did it. I just downloaded candy crush...and u know what really pushed me over the edge? I just now saw a TV commercial about it!!! Lol.
    I guess i'm a lost soul. And my b-day is coming up and hubby ordered Rising and the new Tomb Raider for me. I might be offline for awhile!LOL

2. sapphireoceans

sapphireoceans
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Monger

Thanks Received:
    I so need to play the new Tomb Raider! Have no way to do so, my pc is too old and I don't use consoles since PS2!! :-(
    What is Rising? And welcome to the Candy Club crew, lol. If you need lives, add me on FB.. PM if you want the info, also, a tv commercial about it?! Really?! :O
    When is your birthday? :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

3. CallMeWither

CallMeWither
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    No console???how do u live???lol i would die without mine. Xbox 360,ps3 and all my older consoles. The ps4 has been announced for this xmas. I don't know how prices r over in the uk, but here u could get a refurbished console for $100.00
    Rising:Revengeance is the next installment in the Metal Gear franchise. I just tonite heard a bad review so i'm nervous. I am a big metal gear fan.
    B-day? The 27th. Eeeeek! It's coming too fast.:(

4. sapphireoceans

sapphireoceans
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Monger

Thanks Received:
    Well, I had all the games I ever needed/wanted on my pc. I'm more of an adventure/mystery/detective gamer than action/warfare style, although I do love Tomb Raider and some British titles, and I love stuff like Grand Theft Auto. Also love Deadliest Catch game. Two faves have to be Godfather and Scarface. Absolutely brilliant. I like stuff like Syberia, Myst, Riven, Mysterious Island, Jack the Ripper, Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie's games, Art of Murder series, and yes, Nancy Drew, played them all, Gabriel Knight, The Longest Journey, Monkey Island, Tex Murphy, Still Life, Obscure, so many.. keep my brain cells from dying.. Oh, and I love the Sims..

I've also had hours upon hours of brain activity from many of the small file strategy and time management games from the likes of Big Fish Games etc.

Now I play many on the iPad. Barely even turn my pc on anymore. Need a new one really, or to have my one renovated. Don't want to part with it really, it's my baby, lol.

5. fysgt

fysgt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    My brother is the editor for Deadliest Catch (show) and won 2 Emmy's :D Didn't know they had a game lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

6. jellsio

jellsio
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    That's so cool!!

7. fysgt

fysgt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Go on youtube and search "jennamarbles apps are taking over my life". I would link it, but I can't from the iPad app lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF GC fysgt level 56. I don't accept random friend requests. Just message me to be friends if an active member of iPad forums :) Don't call me ma'am, I work for a living.

8. bribri070385

bribri070385
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    That's so awesome!!

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF bribri070385 level 56!! thanks friends!

9. sapphireoceans

sapphireoceans
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Monger

Thanks Received:
    OMG I am in love with Sig Hansen and all things Northwestern. I liked all the boats that were on the show before Phil Harris died. Cornelia Marie were my second fave and the guys on the Time Bandit are a hoot. The Wizard make me laugh when Keith and Monty are always arguing, lol. I haven't been able to watch since Phil died. :-(

Wild love to have made it to one of the CatchCon events. Looked amazing.

The game is fab, but I haven't played for a while.

Congrats to your brother! Josh or Rob?

10. fysgt

fysgt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Alex. Josh was his co-worker. The one Emmy was for the Phil dying episode. It was his first exclusive episode. It was a big deal in our family. Ill tell him you love it lol. He is doing Storage Wars and some repo show now too.

Here he is:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2367594/

#340 fysgt, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013