What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My girls r trying to hula hoop! Lol...its sooo funny!! Maybe i will try...:)
Hula hoop is fun! Good workout for your hips and abs.

Me too! Her name is fab! :D

lol, go for it :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 46
Aw thanks hehe. They tried to change it to an english name when I moved to Canada, but I didn't like any of them, so we stuck with it, and it looked close enough to Quinn. :p

level 63. Only adding active IPF members.

CallMeWither

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, i will not have wifi tomorrow again.:(

I'll probably get online tonite sometime. At least this will give me a chance to play my new Tomb Raider!!! It got great reviews..can't wait. tell u all about it later, Laura! :D

CallMeWither

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!! U guys are not showing up in my CC! Argh. Did most of u guys start playing on FB? I am thinking that may be why. I have yet to google it.:)

I need a ticket!:D

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Help!!! U guys are not showing up in my CC! Argh. Did most of u guys start playing on FB? I am thinking that may be why. I have yet to google it.:)

I need a ticket!:D

I never played on FB.. Only on iPhone then switched to iPad. I only play for other people on FB, when they enlist my services, lol..

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 46

Most reactions

Latest posts