What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had a heck of a time! "Mirfelly" was as close as I got! Lol... I wonder if it was a fluke that Krue got that word....which, annoyingly, I've forgotten at the moment... GC: EyeC999 Level 91

Besmirch, wasn't it?

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How's everyone doing with the words of the day? Any winners yet??

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Oh heck, I forgot yesterday! But I did manage to eek out a win from Anthea. I wonder if she didn't fold because she's off on some wild adventure now. Anyway, I'm up for a game if anyone has a little time :). Happy Friday!

Always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a turtle! GC: pristoph Level 53

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought this avatar is appropriate for today with all the torrential downpour of rain we've already had ...1.74 inches! Our yearly average is 9" and it's only 2:00 PM! PLUS, cute turtles like to get wet and swim!! ;)

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I thought this avatar is appropriate for today with all the torrential downpour of rain we've already had ...1.74 inches! Our yearly average is 9" and it's only 2:00 PM! PLUS, cute turtles like to get wet and swim!! ;)
damn, do not think we got that much, but want more. Waiting for our thunderstorm, yea right

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 62

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Avatar Gang! It's time to change your avatars to your FIRST CAR!! Anyone can join in the fun - all are welcome!

My first car was a 1970 VW Bug. It was an auto-stick which means no clutch pedal! Taking your foot of the gas automatically engages the clutch. There is a stick shift to change gears. Mine was a pale yellow like the one in this pic! I bought it for $1,700, had it for 9 years, and sold it for $1,700! Ha! :)

Attachments

• image-3122551152.jpg
    image-3122551152.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 130

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is funny, gotta get my dad involved in this, so may take awhile. Ok we do this. But, award winning movies? Do we care, Just a thought!

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
my dad would not let me drive in 1970

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The first car I ever owed that I bought MYSELF was a blue 1991 Toyota Tercel that looked just like this one. It was a stick shift and I bought it for $5000 in about 1997 and sold it for $600 in 2004 :) I loved it because it represented my independence at the time, but it didn't have a single cup holder which SO annoyed me that it's the first thing I ever look for in any car since then!

image-1239904792.jpg

GC: EyeC999 Level 91

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Avatar Gang! It's time to change your avatars to your FIRST CAR!! Anyone can join in the fun - all are welcome! My first car was a 1970 VW Bug. It was an auto-stick which means no clutch pedal! Taking your foot of the gas automatically engages the clutch. There is a stick shift to change gears. Mine was a pale yellow like the one in this pic! I bought it for $1,700, had it for 9 years, and sold it for $1,700! Ha! :)
I can soo imagine you, Carolyn, flying down a California freeway, hair a-flying and breaking hearts in this car :D !

GC: EyeC999 Level 91

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Post later, have 2 more movies to see before the awards. Take care all

Most reactions

Latest posts