What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Missed you all!!!! My back surgery was a success and I'm on the fast track to recovery!!! GC iluvbree lvl 110 I don't accept random FR's

Good to know, mickey... Hello everybody...

GC: chadsea / HD level 65 (tnx, forum angels... i don't accept random GC request)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Missed you all!!!! My back surgery was a success and I'm on the fast track to recovery!!! GC iluvbree lvl 110 I don't accept random FR's

Good to hear it all went well :) Don't fast track your recovery too much, these things take time :)

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For you....better? always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

OMG !!!!! Tongue hanging out here !! I am sooooooo gonna be a pirate next time round :)

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally got the glitch out of my LP and have played my turns! I kept getting a message saying that there was a silly error .....I rebooted, turned off and on etc etc but nothing worked ! Woke up this morning and it's all better ! If anyone wants a game just send me a request :)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally got the glitch out of my LP and have played my turns! I kept getting a message saying that there was a silly error .....I rebooted, turned off and on etc etc but nothing worked ! Woke up this morning and it's all better ! If anyone wants a game just send me a request :) Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
Oh goodie! I wondered where you went! :D welcome back, lol!

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh goodie! I wondered where you went! :D welcome back, lol! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Are you going to let me win a game .....please ...just one game ...:( you and Anthea kill me almost every time lol ...but I keep on trying !

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you going to let me win a game .....please ...just one game ...:( you and Anthea kill me almost every time lol ...but I keep on trying ! Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
I'm sorry to say I take out all my frustrations from losing to Nancy during my games with everyone else! Lol! But I'll try to be gentle :D

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say I take out all my frustrations from losing to Nancy during my games with everyone else! Lol! But I'll try to be gentle :D GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Oh well if you're getting you ass kicked by someone else then that makes me feel a whole lot better hahahaha ....from one bruised butt to another - bring it on lol !!

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say I take out all my frustrations from losing to Nancy during my games with everyone else! Lol! But I'll try to be gentle :D GC: EyeC999 Level 90

I just made a classic mistake ...the door is open, be quick and merciful :)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just made a classic mistake ...the door is open, be quick and merciful :) Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
Ah-ha! I shall strike soon!!! Bwahahaha! However, I'm trying to scare up some materials in the other forum, and am distracted right now...and "yikes!" There are 13 LP games waiting for my turn, goodness! I shall give it my full attention soon....

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally got the glitch out of my LP and have played my turns! I kept getting a message saying that there was a silly error .....I rebooted, turned off and on etc etc but nothing worked ! Woke up this morning and it's all better ! If anyone wants a game just send me a request :) Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
I was going to invite you to play kruella....

....but it seems others may be "besmirching" me!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to invite you to play kruella.... ....but it seems others may be "besmirching" me! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
Oh, Nancy, I have nothing but the highest regard for your crazy word skills!! "Besmirching" is an awesome LP word, btw......making a note of it for future reference!!!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, Nancy, I have nothing but the highest regard for your crazy word skills!! "Besmirching" is an awesome LP word, btw......making a note of it for future reference!!! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Haha. ;)
Yeah, I want the chance to use that one!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was going to invite you to play kruella.... ....but it seems others may be "besmirching" me! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Invite me, invite me ...I'm a secret masochist at heart hahaha

Most reactions

Latest posts