What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The profanity filters, as Hay Day calls them, in the neighbourhoods are hilarious. I had a chat tonight with the leader of my network and they bleeped me on"similar schedules". And "what's the test". I think it doesn't like punctuation. And the last maintenance last night was to "fix" them! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
Lol! After careful study and analysis, I do not see any dirty words hidden in those sentences! What a crack up! :D ("Crack", now THAT's a word Hay Day chat would filter!)

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Popping in to say hi. Been a bit busy but I should be around this weekend. Izzy, nobody can resist a man in uniform! Good to see you.

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Popping in to say hi. Been a bit busy but I should be around this weekend. Izzy, nobody can resist a man in uniform! Good to see you. always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53
Hi Val, bye Val! Am off to bed, have a great night yourself! :D
Your avatar really messes with my head, btw! Poor jack......lol!

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Missed you all!!!! My back surgery was a success and I'm on the fast track to recovery!!!

GC iluvbree lvl 110 I don't accept random FR's

Ashs4

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Missed you all!!!! My back surgery was a success and I'm on the fast track to recovery!!! GC iluvbree lvl 110 I don't accept random FR's

Hello there... Always fun to have you in the game..
Wish you a speedy & painless recovery :)

Cheers!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Val, bye Val! Am off to bed, have a great night yourself! :D
Your avatar really messes with my head, btw! Poor jack......lol!

For you....better?

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

Attachments

• image-981699420.jpg
    image-981699420.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 101

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am going back to the pirate, hello Carolyn, what is next

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Missed you all!!!! My back surgery was a success and I'm on the fast track to recovery!!! GC iluvbree lvl 110 I don't accept random FR's

Welcome "back"! Hope your recovering well. ;)

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Most reactions

Latest posts