What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol off topic I just skim.... Just saw yah ladies and wanted to show yah me....lol.. Gotta find the one where I'm in uniform Izzy Level 61 silo 1850 barn 1400 thanks Bobbie & friends. GC : isael.perez FB: isael.perez 94/99 achievements complete as of Feb 19,2014

Sometimes skimming this group is best...things sometimes get a little crazy. ;)

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're not crazy, we're all sweet and lovely and ladylike! Right Carolyn? Anthea? ...Donna?... OK, who's with me??? :eek:

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And, BTW, Nancy, I can't believe I caught "wrappings", and didn't see "unwrapping"! Stoopid! Stoopid! Stoopid!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We're not crazy, we're all sweet and lovely and ladylike! Right Carolyn? Anthea? ...Donna?... OK, who's with me??? :eek: GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Fascinating how quiet it got! LOL
where's your backup?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And, BTW, Nancy, I can't believe I caught "wrappings", and didn't see "unwrapping"! Stoopid! Stoopid! Stoopid! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Ahem, did i just play "crusader", so that you could follow with "crusaders"?!

Chumleyboo, level 78

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fascinating how quiet it got! LOL where's your backup? GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
Lol! I suppose I was presupposing someone would help me out there! ;) Noice, by the way! (Anthea...) GC: EyeC999 Level 90

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And, BTW, Nancy, I can't believe I caught "wrappings", and didn't see "unwrapping"! Stoopid! Stoopid! Stoopid! GC: EyeC999 Level 90

That was my protest word after it rejected "shrink wrap"!

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was my protest word after it rejected "shrink wrap"! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
I am having my rear end handed to me in a sling by both you and Anthea at the moment! Yikes!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahem, did i just play "crusader", so that you could follow with "crusaders"?! Chumleyboo, level 78

It's not supposed to let you do that. I thought you couldn't use variations on the same word with"s"??

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's not supposed to let you do that. I thought you couldn't use variations on the same word with"s"?? GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
no, you have to lead with the word with the "s" at the end first, or the other player can play it.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks like a game you played with me. I was on the losing end, lol. What happened??? always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53
Wow, that's crazy. How is that even possible?? GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
Oh my god, you actually lost a game, not! Gives me hope! Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61
Wow! I wonder if your friend also took a screenshot and posted it somewhere? That's amazing! One must always have hope...! :) GC: EyeC999 Level 90

I started off well, and was ahead and then it got to the point where there were two letters that we were both refusing to play, even though we could, because we both enjoy seeing how many more words we can squeeze out of the other letters. Then she just gradually took over the board, one letter at a time, until she had a clean sweep. She is far more strategic than me in her game play, and is just very good with words! Regularly thrashes me in WWF too.

Right, I'm off out for dinner and a cocktail now, have a good evening/day everyone! :)

Chumleyboo, level 78

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, Nancy I just found a plank! You still looking for planks?

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, Nancy I just found a plank! You still looking for planks? GC: EyeC999 Level 90

That's a treat. Thanks for thinking of me. I'm good--Izzy saved me!

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The profanity filters, as Hay Day calls them, in the neighbourhoods are hilarious. I had a chat tonight with the leader of my network and they bleeped me on"similar schedules". And "what's the test". I think it doesn't like punctuation. And the last maintenance last night was to "fix" them!

Most reactions

Latest posts