What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Life has taken over me right now! But but but it's my 20th birthday today! :D I hope to be around a lot more!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pet peeve of the forum: the fact that when toggling between the the forum and Hay Day, I get completely logged out of Hay Day and have to go all the way back in. Really annoying when involved in a trade and I've just scrolled ALL the way to a farm at level 33.... Pet Peeve of the game: only being able to open 3 crates on the boat. And only being able to put max of 10 items in a roadside stand. I remember when it was unlimited (back in 1190BC). GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Ah the good old days of the 1190s BC, I remember them well. Barn contents were arranged according to production area, not quantity.

I would like to be able to contribute to a crate on someone's boat, without having to fill it.

Chumleyboo, level 78

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the LP game I have just played with a friend, the blue tiles are mine. Just thought I'd share.

Chumleyboo, level 78

Attachments

• image-1673044823.jpg
    image-1673044823.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 107

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the LP game I have just played with a friend, the blue tiles are mine. Just thought I'd share.

Chumleyboo, level 78

Looks like a game you played with me. I was on the losing end, lol. What happened???

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the LP game I have just played with a friend, the blue tiles are mine. Just thought I'd share. Chumleyboo, level 78

Wow, that's crazy. How is that even possible??

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god, you actually lost a game, not!
Gives me hope!

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the LP game I have just played with a friend, the blue tiles are mine. Just thought I'd share. Chumleyboo, level 78
Wow! I wonder if your friend also took a screenshot and posted it somewhere? That's amazing!

Oh my god, you actually lost a game, not! Gives me hope! Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61
One must always have hope...! :)

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I joined the avitar game

Izzy Level 61 silo 1850 barn 1400 thanks Bobbie & friends. GC : isael.perez FB: isael.perez 94/99 achievements complete as of Feb 19,2014

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not quite in bed my friend, yea, glad u joined
but you need to change with the group, no telling what Carolyn has up her sleeve.
LOL

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not quite in bed my friend, yea, glad u joined
but you need to change with the group, no telling what Carolyn has up her sleeve.
LOL

Lol off topic I just skim....

Just saw yah ladies and wanted to show yah me....lol.. Gotta find the one where I'm in uniform

Izzy Level 61 silo 1850 barn 1400 thanks Bobbie & friends. GC : isael.perez FB: isael.perez 94/99 achievements complete as of Feb 19,2014

Most reactions

Latest posts