What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question of the day:
Do you play Hay Day with the sound effects on, music on, or all sounds off? :)

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maintenance now...guess it's time for bed then. :)

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just never found I need one. I rarely get truck requests for jewellery and can usually find jewellery in someone's store if I do need them. Plus I've heard all the stories about stocking up for them. I don't have a candy machine either. GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

Well, I can understand not having the candy machine!

Chumleyboo, level 78

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question of the day: Do you play Hay Day with the sound effects on, music on, or all sounds off? :) GC: EyeC999 Level 90

All sounds off. Far too annoying otherwise!

Question: what are your pet peeves of the game or the forum?

Chumleyboo, level 78

beachBabyMom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have a favor... A great friend of mine who is very very helpful to anyone's boat or other needs, needs more friends. Can anyone send her a friends request so she can build up her friends on the game? She is level 55 and her GC name is +snuggles+

Done

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All sounds off. Far too annoying otherwise! Question: what are your pet peeves of the game or the forum? Chumleyboo, level 78
Pet peeve of the forum: the fact that when toggling between the the forum and Hay Day, I get completely logged out of Hay Day and have to go all the way back in. Really annoying when involved in a trade and I've just scrolled ALL the way to a farm at level 33....
Pet Peeve of the game: only being able to open 3 crates on the boat. And only being able to put max of 10 items in a roadside stand. I remember when it was unlimited (back in 1190BC).

GC: EyeC999 Level 90

Most reactions

Latest posts