What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carolyn and Samantha, thanks for the boat help! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
thanks for the bars! I'm nicking them all, I don't care! Well, maybe just a little bit....but it does make me feel better after my LP losses.... :D

GC: EyeC999 Level 89

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
thanks for the bars! I'm nicking them all, I don't care! Well, maybe just a little bit....but it does make me feel better after my LP losses.... :D GC: EyeC999 Level 89

If I'd known you wanted them, I would have given them to you! I make them but don't have a jewellery machine. It's an easy way to get diamonds so I have to make bars to get rid of the ore!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I'd known you wanted them, I would have given them to you! I make them but don't have a jewellery machine. It's an easy way to get diamonds so I have to make bars to get rid of the ore! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

And thanks for your goods -- nice sale!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I'd known you wanted them, I would have given them to you! I make them but don't have a jewellery machine. It's an easy way to get diamonds so I have to make bars to get rid of the ore! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
I NEVER have enough silver bars! I make bars 24/7, but cannot ever get ahead with the silver bars, so it was a big help, thanks!
And thanks for your goods -- nice sale! GC: narab1 | HD: level 66 | DV: level 28
And you're welcome to the goods - I have a ridiculous amount of money, and nothing to spend it on, so this is how I get rid of it - buy stuff full price from one person, and sell it for a coin to the next one. A win-win, if you ask me :) And I get a kick out of it too!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You don't have a jewellery machine??!! Don't you want one? How do you cope?! :)

Chumleyboo, level 78

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Question of the day:
Are you more likely to fill someone's difficult boat order if they have something really good in their roadside shop? :)

You bet...the guilt-factor.

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me too, lol! GC: EyeC999 Level 89

Sometimes I just go straight to the boat and try not to look in their stall (I close my eyes), especially if my barn is full and if they had 10 bolts on sail I would cry!! :)

But the reverse is true as well, if they want 12 lemon cakes and they have 1 egg for sale, if they are at a high enough level, I would move on! :)

kruellajones

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Universe, The Earth, The North Hemisphere, Nor
Sometimes I just go straight to the boat and try not to look in their stall (I close my eyes), especially if my barn is full and if they had 10 bolts on sail I would cry!! :) But the reverse is true as well, if they want 12 lemon cakes and they have 1 egg for sale, if they are at a high enough level, I would move on! :)

I love helping the most when I can fill the last crate! Then I don't care what they are selling in the shop :) I have a terrible weakness for the real newbies the one under lvl 20 ...I always buy up their entire shop - wheat at 36 coins etc etc just to help out. I remember the desperation of having no cash at that lvl lol

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Changed my avi to remind me of summer ...I know it's out there somewhere !! Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)

I just saw your Avi when you wrote to Steveanne and I came here to comment! You do look like summer! Beach, sun, relaxation! Lovely photo! :)

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Changed my avi to remind me of summer ...I know it's out there somewhere !! Sent from my iPad mini using iPF. GC: kruella jones (2 words no caps) Be aware that I'm not a sugar mill or a dairy farm. There will be exceptions but they will never become the rule :)
great picture

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just saw your Avi when you wrote to Steveanne and I came here to comment! You do look like summer! Beach, sun, relaxation! Lovely photo! :)
so is this the new avi.? You look great

Sent from my IPad using IPF. GC wenchwhino HD level 61

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dang, I'm definitely outnumbered. Where are the brunettes?

always be yourself, but if you can't be yourself, then be a pirate! GC: pristoph Level 53

Most reactions

Latest posts