What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has heard of him but I just got tickets to go see Garth Brooks in concert - you would not believe the excitement levels in my house right now! Lol To share the love, everyone who pm's me gets two diamond rings each! :) :) :) :) :) GC - IRISHMICHELLE10

OMG--are you in Ireland??? I got an email from him (oh yes, we are just THAT close -- LOL) telling me about the shows there and so wanted to go. I saw him and his band in 2012 and he was as awesome as before he retired. So happy for you!

GC: narab1 | HD: level 65 | DV: level 27

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My front door is wooden and has to be refinished quite regularly since it bakes in the sun for 360 days a year. But it's quite nice if you don't look too close. There is a screen door covering it, so I'll show you with the screen closed and opened. Come on in everyone! The Girl Scouts were here yesterday and I have cookies to share! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

Love the sun ray and birds on your screen.

Chumleyboo, level 77

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love the sun ray and birds on your screen.

Chumleyboo, level 77

Thanks Anthea. The birds are hummingbirds. Such beauties-they visit our backyard and sometimes buzz our heads if we get too close to the tree they like. They might be the same size as your monster flies!
I think your door is the same color as Carolyn's. What does that tell us, hmmmm?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Anthea. The birds are hummingbirds. Such beauties-they visit our backyard and sometimes buzz our heads if we get too close to the tree they like. They might be the same size as your monster flies! I think your door is the same color as Carolyn's. What does that tell us, hmmmm? GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

I think it is the same colour!

I like the fact that both of you have a double front door, I would like a double front door too. Very handy for getting a cool breeze through the house, and moving large items of furniture in and out!

Chumleyboo, level 77

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love hummingbirds! In my outdoor room, I have two old hummingbird nests! My front walkway sports one old nest! I've been looking for the newest nest, but haven't spotted it yet!!

Seriously, any of my friends here are welcome to stay with me. A week, two, or a month... After that I am collecting rent!!!! :)

Thank you all for your love and support during this past time in my life. I am truly blessed to know each of you.

I was at a concert tonight that my son was in. It was a tribute to Broadway. I knew going in that my son was singing a couple of solos. What I didn't know, was that he sang with Ivan Rutherford of Les Miserable fame!!!! That guy was in over 2000 performances!! WOW!!!! What a treat for a proud mama!!!! I mean, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whoa! That's fantastic! And he didn't tell you this? Lol! Did it get posted on YouTube?? GC: EyeC999 Level 88
No, he didn't tell me!! That made it all the sweeter!! I'll have to check YT!! I'll let you know!! CLEAR INBOX PLEASE! :)

Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love hummingbirds! In my outdoor room, I have two old hummingbird nests! My front walkway sports one old nest! I've been looking for the newest nest, but haven't spotted it yet!!

Seriously, any of my friends here are welcome to stay with me. A week, two, or a month... After that I am collecting rent!!!! :)

Thank you all for your love and support during this past time in my life. I am truly blessed to know each of you.

I was at a concert tonight that my son was in. It was a tribute to Broadway. I knew going in that my son was singing a couple of solos. What I didn't know, was that he sang with Ivan Rutherford of Les Miserable fame!!!! That guy was in over 2000 performances!! WOW!!!! What a treat for a proud mama!!!! I mean, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Proud Mama moment. I just love those moments! My son made me breakfast the other morning. So sweet for a teenager, you know?
Carolyn, when Addison is famous, am I allowed to say I "know" his Momma? Do you think he can get us Jack White autographs (LOL *Sam*).

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Proud Mama moment. I just love those moments! My son made me breakfast the other morning. So sweet for a teenager, you know? Carolyn, when Addison is famous, am I allowed to say I "know" his Momma? Do you think he can get us Jack White autographs (LOL *Sam*). GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

Lol! Sure, you can say you know his Momma!! I'm thinking when Addison is famous, you'll want his autograph!! ;)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol! Sure, you can say you know his Momma!! I'm thinking when Addison is famous, you'll want his autograph!! ;)

Well of course. I was thinking more along the lines of meeting him, attending his Broadway premiere and going to the after party!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jack White?? Where? Did I miss him? Somebody mentioned Jack White?? :eek:
Jeez, ya leave the forum for just a second, and miss out on a Jack White moment....(sigh!)

GC: EyeC999 Level 88

Even if you aren't here, we're watching out for your interests!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey Avatar Gang ! We change avatars in 3 hours! Let's do MONEY. If you have foreign money (show your regular money, too), coin collection, old money, weird things done with money, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts