What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dang! You girls are making me cry! Well, I've cried so much lately that I am apt to cry because I can! So, my business opportunities: Draw cartoon avatars and write eulogies. Lifetime Offer: For anyone whom I already have ever PMd here, gets a cartoon avatar drawn and a eulogy written non-gratis! :) If after this point, Cartoon Avatar: US$25.00. Eulogy: US$10.00. :).

Last edited:

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Better late than never. This is glass block in my bathroom, taken just as the sun was coming up so it's not so bright....but gives you a better idea of what it looks like, I think. I love all the light I get in my bathroom! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

That is sooo beautiful! Lucky you! I have always loved, and wanted, glass bricks. And in your bathroom too! How lovely.

Chumleyboo, level 77

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, photographing my front door is easier said than done. We have two front doors, one that leads into the entrance hall, and one that opens into the living room, from the front verandah. The main front door has all the glass bits covered in block out fabric, in readiness for yet another heat wave which started today, because it faces north. So here is a pic of the verandah front door, which we don't really use, except to open up when there's a breeze. It has a pretty lead light panel, which recurs throughout the house, and is a feature of a lot of houses in this area, and of this period (1926). Photographed from the outside and the inside.

image-3376184415.jpg.

image-606147468.jpg

As you can see, I am also sadly lacking in the fabulous knocker department. :)

Chumleyboo, level 77

Bobbie L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! If you look real close, the leadwork looks like a little girl with pigtails...not kidding....exactly what I see....looks sorta like Carolyn's self portrait avatar, too....anyone else see it?? GC: EyeC999 Level 88

Yes, it looks like Pippy Longstocking...lol :D

IRISHMICHELLE

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has heard of him but I just got tickets to go see Garth Brooks in concert - you would not believe the excitement levels in my house right now! Lol
To share the love, everyone who pm's me gets two diamond rings each! :) :) :) :) :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has heard of him but I just got tickets to go see Garth Brooks in concert - you would not believe the excitement levels in my house right now! Lol
To share the love, everyone who pm's me gets two diamond rings each! :) :) :) :) :)

GC - IRISHMICHELLE10

You'll love it! Garth puts on a great concert!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha! If you look real close, the leadwork looks like a little girl with pigtails...not kidding....exactly what I see....looks sorta like Carolyn's self portrait avatar, too....anyone else see it?? GC: EyeC999 Level 88

Yes I see it now :)

Chumleyboo, level 77

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My front door is wooden and has to be refinished quite regularly since it bakes in the sun for 360 days a year. But it's quite nice if you don't look too close. There is a screen door covering it, so I'll show you with the screen closed and opened. Come on in everyone! The Girl Scouts were here yesterday and I have cookies to share!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

Attachments

• image-518085211.jpg
    image-518085211.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2160872903.jpg
    image-2160872903.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image-2679309830.jpg
    image-2679309830.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 99

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Ha! It does look like my first avatar!! Of course, now my avatar has a big bouffant!! Sadly, now my hair is looking like the first avatar :(

My front door is wooden and has to be refinished quite regularly since it bakes in the sun for 360 days a year. But it's quite nice if you don't look too close. There is a screen door covering it, so I'll show you with the screen closed and opened. Come on in everyone! The Girl Scouts were here yesterday and I have cookies to share! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

I like the open door shot!! So inviting :). I will take a pic like that because it is so nice!

Attachments

• image-2717932217.jpg
    image-2717932217.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 96

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha! It does look like my first avatar!! Of course, now my avatar has a big bouffant!! Sadly, now my hair is looking like the first avatar :(

I like the open door shot!! So inviting :). I will take a pic like that because it is so nice!

Can I park on your sofa for a week? Looks so comfortable. I'll bring cookies!

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I park on your sofa for a week? Looks so comfortable. I'll bring cookies! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

Oh, let's make it two weeks!! The sofa is really cool...the seat portion is flat and when you remove the back pillows, it is the size of a twin bed. So, when we have lots of overnight guests, someone takes the sofa!! :)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, let's make it two weeks!! The sofa is really cool...the seat portion is flat and when you remove the back pillows, it is the size of a twin bed. So, when we have lots of overnight guests, someone takes the sofa!! :)

Even better, and it's "broken in".

Most reactions

Latest posts