Hay Day Reunited

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by xmandax, Apr 20, 2018.

1. wench

wench
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Hey all,
    Here again. Have a hard time finding the thread. Not as easy as it was in the past.
    Well lost my dad in April. Mom still not doing well. Hubby got a knee replacement. So I am the not so great caregiver. I stink. Tho everyone else thinks I am good.
    Other than not playing golf in 10 months, life is great!
    Dang sound like a letter from Ireland.

Still playing hay day in my lonely hood. And I bought myself a new I pad for my birthday. Christmas and the new year!
    Really life is good, we live on.
    Miss the thread and all of you. Hope to check in soon
    Xo
    Donna

2. Jonew10

Jonew10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well. I don’t play nearly as much as I used too but my neighbourhood is ticking along. The Derby tasks are not as fun as they used to be and I send almost all my boats away.
    The barn is never big enough. I don’t like the new feature of helping with completing neighbours town orders as I used to love visiting to look for bushes and trees to revive. Now all the help flags are for the town.
    Wishing you all well x

3. narab1

narab1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone, nice to catch up with everyone here. I enjoy some of the derbies, particularly the power derby, but do find it difficult to find time to play. I was also crazy and started a new farm, my little farm, and so it’s been difficult to manage both. I probably would be much further ahead if I was only paying attention to one!

I don’t have as much time to play these days and haven’t been in the derby for the past couple weeks. I think the derby focuses you so that you have to go and play In order to keep up.

It’s great to hear how everyone’s doing and I do miss when this group was a lot more active… If you were away for a day or two, it was pages to catch up!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nancy

4. xmandax

xmandax
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Happy New Year everyone

5. narab1

narab1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Happy New Year Amanda!
    And everyone else too!

Nancy

6. kruellajones

kruellajones
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Happy New Year everyone . I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holiday season. I know I did because I went to Australie for 3 weeks to see my sisters! It is such a beautiful country . I was sorry to hear about your father Donna I know how much he meant to you and never doubt your caregiving skills! I am on the brink of giving up the farm completely! It’s always the same old same old and I’m pretty sure I could be doing something more constructive with my time
    Anyway I hope 2019 is good to all of you and that you have fun doing whatever you do.