What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

puffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi eweryone i need some cheeries:) can someone help me pls?

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some of every building material and am looking to trade for or pay full price for saws and expansion materials. Let me know if you're interested please and thank you :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some of every building material and am looking to trade for or pay full price for saws and expansion materials. Let me know if you're interested please and thank you :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.â„¢

I'm still up to trade with you. I have 5 mallets and a deed. I also have about 10 saws I can give.

I would be grateful for any barn materials you can spare!

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bradg said:
I'm still up to trade with you. I have 5 mallets and a deed. I also have about 10 saws I can give.

I would be grateful for any barn materials you can spare!

Awesome! What do you want?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! What do you want?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.â„¢

I'll be happy to get one plank, and sell the rest for coins if that's ok by you?

Just brought jewelry machine and it ate a good chunk!

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bradg said:
I'll be happy to get one plank, and sell the rest for coins if that's ok by you?

Just brought jewelry machine and it ate a good chunk!

Sounds perfect. Remind me of your level? Shall I come to you first?

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sure! I'll need to add you first, didn't get that far last time as I had to go sleep! Same as here I'm guessing?

I'll put up wheat once you accept. I am Framed156 level 38

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you

Nice trading with you!!

Helped me expand my barn too!

:):)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bradg said:
Nice trading with you!!

Helped me expand my barn too!

:):)

Yay! Good fast trade :) thank you so much!

pungkojung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Urgent!! I need help for boat order that will leaves in 1 hour and I can't fill in the process is full but can't get in time. Please help to fill in crate for last 5 butters, thank you very much.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pungkojung said:
Urgent!! I need help for boat order that will leaves in 1 hour and I can't fill in the process is full but can't get in time. Please help to fill in crate for last 5 butters, thank you very much.

Are you going for captain?

pungkojung

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you for all help, Boat order complete.

Most reactions

Latest posts