What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrsflorzak said:
I have 3 boxes of 3 vanilla ice cream needed for my ship. I do not have an ice cream maker yet so if you can help I would really appreciate it :). Level 29

Got one

GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 40)

shelby101070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrsflorzak said:
I have 3 boxes of 3 vanilla ice cream needed for my ship. I do not have an ice cream maker yet so if you can help I would really appreciate it :). Level 29

Me too!! You are covered :)

GC ID shelby101070 level 51 Sent from my iPhone using iPF

shelby101070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrsflorzak said:

Me too... U r covered :)

GC ID shelby101070 level 51 Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Kattyregan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for some carrot juices and brown sugar to fill my boat orders. I have some construction items for trade. X

Kattyregan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

As many as you can spare the order requires another 31!!!! What are you looking to trade for? X

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

As many as you can spare the order requires another 31!!!! What are you looking to trade for? X

I can give you 16 sugars. Will get you half way :)

I'm in need of two planks to finish upgrade but I'd you don't have I'll just give sugar :)

My GC is framed156 lvl 38.
Will wheat when you add :)

Mrsflorzak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kattyregan said:
Hello I'm looking for some carrot juices and brown sugar to fill my boat orders. I have some construction items for trade. X

I have 10 carrot juices. Do you have any nails?

Mrsflorzak

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mrsflorzak said:
I need 4. I have up to 20 carrot juices. How many do you need? ( ill trade all I was just curious)

I just realized you weren't asking about juices lol. But yeah I only need 4. I have 2 planks if your looking for those.

Most reactions

Latest posts