What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Product Requests & Sales

patytita012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have cherry juice, tomato juice, apple juice and carrot juice if anyone needs, pm me please

leitz1301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help me, i sold all of my carrots accidentally. Thanks

cino_dodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lot of sugar cane , beans and carrot in my store to be sold. Visit CINO1119~ level37

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cino_dodo said:
lot of sugar cane , beans and carrot in my store to be sold. Visit CINO1119~ level37

The carrots were gone by the time I got there... Will buy some from you in 3 hours? Will pm you

leitz1301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Queenmatrai: i just pot 40 carrots on my stall, come and get them if you want. Level 26

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leitz1301 said:
Queenmatrai: i just pot 40 carrots on my stall, come and get them if you want. Level 26

My boat is not here yet so don't have space in my silo for 40 carrots right now :(

longaeii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Queenmatrai !!!

I cant pm to u

It said ur message is full

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leitz1301 said:
Ok i just leave it on the stall.

Thanks for the carrots... Thanks to all your help, I was able to send the boat away within 2 minutes if it arriving.
I have a ridiculous order next...
Bacon pies, bacon pies and butter.
Will be willing to pay top dollar for bacon pies, so if anyone wants to start making some ;)

leitz1301

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha i will try to make some... My next order is carrot juce and carrot juce and i dont even have the juice machine haha

Most reactions

Latest posts