What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
I wasn't mud slinging Morgy, I was being nice :) xxx

I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you. You don't choose F.A.R.M

I know YOU weren't. :) you're not the guilty party.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to roast some corn on the grill. Asparagus, too. The grill needs to see more action and fewer eggs.

GC: RVnFamily level 48

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WeGo said:
I want to roast some corn on the grill. Asparagus, too. The grill needs to see more action and fewer eggs.

And more Things to do with pumpkins and indigo

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
And more Things to do with pumpkins and indigo

Yes, that too!

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Yeah, things that cost diamonds do so for a reason. They're not gonna be in any rush to make them easier to get hold of.

Yes, but some other games allow for the exchange of items, like a way to exchange coins to diamonds and vice versa. The cost for this is the normal cost of a game, about $5 usually. This helps generate revenue for Supercell, but also allows for a better gaming environment. Of course the game is still free if you don't pay for this upgrade, but for those who do, it is a win-win for both player and game maker.

Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 43

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Njscnm said:
Yes, but some other games allow for the exchange of items, like a way to exchange coins to diamonds and vice versa. The cost for this is the normal cost of a game, about $5 usually. This helps generate revenue for Supercell, but also allows for a better gaming environment. Of course the game is still free if you don't pay for this upgrade, but for those who do, it is a win-win for both player and game maker.

Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 43

I think it's obvious that the Hay Day devs just aren't very intelligent so won't have been able to work that out lol.

I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you. You don't choose F.A.R.M

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Posts have been reported in this thread. Please keep it friendly and civilized, and keep the politics right out.

If this thread descends into a pitched battle it will be closed.

KevinJS
IPF moderator.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

riggoletta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like a carpenter to take old trees and make them into boards, a blacksmith to make bolts and screws, some more meat products.
also wish the newspaper was longer.

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There needs to be a confirm button when you choose to speed up products using diamonds, sometimes I accidentally spend diamonds on expensive things which then puts me in a mood!

GC: u GoT oWn3d (level 38)

Ntong123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let others feed animals for xp!!! Or chop dead trees and bushes!

More variety in newspaper... So tired of seeing bacon and eggs :-/

gc- ntonger

u GoT oWn3d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I think would make this game amazing is allowing farmers to have two of each of the production machines because I believe this would eliminate the “bacon and egg” people and there would be plenty of good items in the newspaper frequently! I also think the farm could expand a little more for this feature and I also wish they would make a confirm button on spending diamonds.

GC: u GoT oWn3d ( level 48 )

chubby_panda13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we should be rewarded more diamonds. For instance, every time we level up we should be rewarded 3 diamonds.

chubby_panda13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, and more variety in the newspaper. Egg, Egg, Egg, Egg, Egg, Egg gets pretty tiring.

isabellatissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Idk if anyone else has mentioned this, but... We totally need a better neighbor navigator!

GC / Line : isabellatissa | Hayday Lv : 47

Most reactions