What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They need to lower the land expansion cost. Those items are too hard to find (or you can spend thousands of diamonds.) For one tiny square of land!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

shelby101070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to add the feature of selecting how many items to place in someone's shipment box for help? A lot of times I would like to help but do not have the number they need ie 13 sugars or something like that, I may only have a few to spare.

Breemorgana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see Greg or the other characters that come to my door bring items to sell to me instead of only buying from me:)) Preferably stuff I need!
Also does anyone know where to make pizza? I've managed to purchase them but not make my own. Thanks

hannat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breemorgana said:
I would like to see Greg or the other characters that come to my door bring items to sell to me instead of only buying from me:)) Preferably stuff I need!
Also does anyone know where to make pizza? I've managed to purchase them but not make my own. Thanks

You can make pizza in the bread-maker. You just have to click that little arrow like you do to get tomatoes and stuff when you plant:)

Breemorgana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another idea is how about instead of getting tickets when you complete a boat order we get land deeds/stakes/mallets to increase land size? :)

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breemorgana said:
Another idea is how about instead of getting tickets when you complete a boat order we get land deeds/stakes/mallets to increase land size? :)

I disagree because I don't need more land and I need more vouchers. How about they alternate between the 2?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 11

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breemorgana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, then have an option before sending the boat away to "choose" either a voucher or a land item (mallet,stake or title) as your payment.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys are seriously overestimating the makers of Hay Day. They don't want to make things easier for us at all. They will do anything they can to get us to spend more money on the game.

I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you. You don't choose F.A.R.M

Breemorgana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
You guys are seriously overestimating the makers of Hay Day. They don't want to make things easier for us at all. They will do anything they can to get us to spend more money on the game.

I thought this was a forum for ideas to IMPROVE the game!?!?! What is your problem when someone suggests something????

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breemorgana said:
I thought this was a forum for ideas to IMPROVE the game!?!?! What is your problem when someone suggests something????

It has gone from whimsical pie in the sky we know that's never gonna happen but we can dream suggestions to people practically demanding that their changes happen and then arguing with others when they want something different. People seem to think this thread is actually gonna make things happen. Even if the devs were reading this they don't care what we want unless they can see a way of making more money from it.

Breemorgana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
It has gone from whimsical pie in the sky we know that's never gonna happen but we can dream suggestions to people practically demanding that their changes happen and then arguing with others when they want something different. People seem to think this thread is actually gonna make things happen. Even if the devs were reading this they don't care what we want unless they can see a way of making more money from it.

[Moderator edit: Removed political comments.]

Last edited by a moderator:

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lmfao!!! I love that! I'm not American and my life is fantastic :D thanks for making me laugh tho. You're alright x

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Lmfao!!! I love that! I'm not American and my life is fantastic :D thanks for making me laugh tho. You're alright x

Lol gotta love the mud slinging K :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Lol gotta love the mud slinging K :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

I wasn't mud slinging Morgy, I was being nice :) xxx

Most reactions