What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
How exactly do pets work?

You have to buy the houses to put them in when you have enough vouchers to get them. About twice a day they eat (dogs eat bacon, cats drink milk) then they run around a bit and fall asleep. When they are asleep you tap them, they wake up and you get xp. Depending on the breed I've seen 20-40xp. Besides that they just run around doing pretty much nothing.

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
You have to buy the houses to put them in when you have enough vouchers to get them. About twice a day they eat (dogs eat bacon, cats drink milk) then they run around a bit and fall asleep. When they are asleep you tap them, they wake up and you get xp. Depending on the breed I've seen 20-40xp. Besides that they just run around doing pretty much nothing.

Ok thanx. So they take away milk and bacon and vouchers and give you xp. Not that brilliant, sounds like. ( I do not like levelling up, mainly because I can't catch up in buying everything and boat orders.)

la_ren87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update!

I think the best thing that could come from the next update would be able to expand our farm! Running out of room with all my stuff. Also should have some kind of she'd we can upgrade and add extra stuff we aren't using instead of having to delete it. :)

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like better friend navigation and management.

GC: RVnFamily

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be neat to be able to place want ads, not just sale ads.

GC: RVnFamily

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WeGo said:
I would like better friend navigation and management.

GC: RVnFamily[/QUOTE/]

Same, I have real problems trying to find a friend amongst the 100 or so I have. Also what about pet birds? (That fly really high so they don't get attacked by you're cat!)

Sorry, something happened there and my post is part of the quote! Weird things are happening today!

OP
LYRAZELDA

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1.Coins for diamonds and diamonds for coins.

2. Voucher trading.

3. Building supplies, diamonds and vouchers should be less rare.

Last edited:

WeGo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would love it if feed production matched the animal count. Four goats per pen, four servings of goat food. Six chickens per pen, six servings of chicken feed, etc.

GC: RVnFamily level 45

doody102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1- confirm question when spending diamonds, we alllll hit it accidentally.

2- editing my shop, unsold items can be back to my barn again not deleted.

3- need list, i should write items i need and publish the list, and receive offers from players of what i need.

game center id : <<Doo>>

schaferka5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could take back an item I put on sale. Right now I have bacon and eggs for sale very cheap an my boat coming is for that. It is frustrating every time I put something up for sale and I see them and cannot find for anywhere near that price!

Marremy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
Ok thanx. So they take away milk and bacon and vouchers and give you xp. Not that brilliant, sounds like. ( I do not like levelling up, mainly because I can't catch up in buying everything and boat orders.)

Maybe not that brilliant, but I still adore them. I buy them only for decorating, they are super cute while running around your farm. Besides, I don't really have aything else to do with my tickets. d:

knitnglo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLZ "LIKE" this post if you agree!!

I have a couple of suggestions that would make everyone very happy, I'm sure.......

1) why not iron ore to make bolts, nails and screws in the smelter?

2) how about oak trees to cut down at maturity and make wood panels and planks?

The hardware seems to be the most frustrating items to attain right now.

Most reactions

Latest posts