What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day frustrations!

Chrispogo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just accidentally used 19 diamonds, AGAIN! It's very frustrating! Is there any way to get them back? I know the designers did this on purpose but I think I may just delete the game. I'm level 50 and the changes have made this no fun any more. All the boat orders ask for are sugar, cream, cheese (things you never have enough of). You NEVER get gold vouchers (I have only gotten 2 since December and I play every day). The newspaper RARELY has anything you need. I assume, like me, everyone is hoarding the good stuff since its so hard to get now.

It's just no fun anymore. Does anyone have suggestions to make this better? I used to enjoy it, now it's just frustrating.

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe do truck orders instead they also have vouchers.. you can always send the boats away if they ask for sugar, cream, cheese.

qlam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, I understand it's very bad update with that option. maybe the only option like CarrotPie said, drop the boats when they need lots of stuffs that we can't do. other way is quit the game and dont' need too frustrating about this game (and please transfer your hayday account to my account if you do quit, I like high lvl and want to see how it looks to be high :) ). Thanks.

Nikkijcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with you - for the past month pink vouchers and land deeds are totally limited and impossible to get - presumably so we spend real money getting them. It's not a fair way to run the game really and I'm beginning to get bored of it, because no matter the effort you put in you can't get them.
Hay day you need to sort this out - everyone is hoarding because you are limiting items. Play fair...

Graciechase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Completely agree! I stumbled upon thus forum because I was trying to figure out why I had not seen a land deed in a week. I've been playing for a year and am at lvl 50. I've bought my share of diamonds but the game has slowed so much in the past month or so that I think I'm done. I'll look for another game with less frustrations! Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts