What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Friend ID Requests

Moonshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Active players wanted, needed as friends. No No challenges please, I hate removing friends but I do and will if you send challenges. Active, helpful, and good friend

Mustkulta

I have room for a few more friends, invite if you will not send challenges and are active

bo2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hallo, I'm now at level 45. Recently I have around 50 followers and I'm tired of some crazy followesr who buy every good thing in my stall. My roadside shop hve 50 slots however some of my followers just buy everything after a second though everyday my revenue is around 50,000 to 100,000.I decide to get rid of them by not selling anymore within the next 1 month. -> wait for them to unfollow me. However, I always have a lot of stuff. I don't want to help boat through newspaper cause they will follow me which I don't like it anymore right now as some of them can turn out to be some crazy buyer. So I want to have some friends who just need help -> I like to help even with sugar. Then I can collect gift card.After 1 month I will sell good stuff again. But pls do not buy more than 20 slots per day. I'm tired of fill up all the slots after every 10 mins.I have everything to trade for (i.e barn, silo, land expansion and all kind of stuff up to level 45). If you want to trade, pls email me: bo2010hayday @ gmail.com My GC: bo2010!

Most reactions

Latest posts