What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.

isabellatissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's tissa pictures about the circle as well at the discussion and game help thread, if somebody can move it here that would be great.

It's on page 5682 on our discussion thread, but here are those:

image-1904507327.jpg
Small circle, roughly 1cm wide

image-3774741991.jpg
Medium circle, roughly 1.5cm wide

image-3103553880.jpg
Big circle, roughly 2cm wide

I mentioned before that the smaller circle means the rarer/heavier fish; well that's not always the case. Most, if not all, of the rarest fish have small circle and really hard to catch, but the doesn't mean the heavier.

Yes, this also means paying attention to the movement of the fish, whether it is active or not, also helps a lot in finding certain kinds of fishes.

Different sizes of the fishes are included in Chumleyboo's data compilation, pls consult the data for reference in catching different sizes of specific fish.

- currently lv 72

Last edited:

isabellatissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're wondering if a fish is active or not, see if the fish tries to escape from the circle, to the point that the outer circle turns red:

image-2576665588.jpg

Be careful! This means your fish is very close to escaping! But this is the most accurate way to see if the fish is active.
With the right lure, the right circle, the right fishing area and a dash of luck, you might find the fish you're looking for! :)

- currently lv 72

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ski, can others edit the post with all the fish data in it? Or does it have to be me, because I posted it?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am. Can u put a screenshot so we can compare them?

- currently lv 72

Yes, ok, will have to wait until my lures are ready. How do you take a screenshot with one finger on the fishing line? I'm trying to work out how you reach the home button and the on/off button!

isabellatissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, ok, will have to wait until my lures are ready. How do you take a screenshot with one finger on the fishing line? I'm trying to work out how you reach the home button and the on/off button!

Lol yes it's tricky. Put the iPad on ur lap. The home button should be on your right. Hold it with your right pinky finger as u fish using ur point finger. Leave the left hand to push the on/off button and hold the iPad for balance.

- currently lv 72

Edit: I'm right handed, do the otherwise if you're left handed I guess?

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fallfish / blue lure / medium circle / bronze weight / deep 1 (shipwreck)

Fallfish / blue lure / medium circle / bronze weight / shallow 1

Copper Redfish / red lure (worm) / large circle / gold weight / deep 2

Coho Salmon / green lure / small circle / bronze weight / reed 2

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 60 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~

Striped Bass / blue lure / medium circle / bronze weight / rocky 1

Northern studfish / green lure / medium circle / bronze weight / deep 2

Asp / pink lure / medium circle / bronze weight / rocky 2

Spotted sunfish / pink lure / medium circle / silver weight / reed 2

Rainbow fish / green lure / medium circle / gold weight / shallow water 1

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 60 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~

fall fish : blue lure, medium circle, waterfall ( golden)

Added to list.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol yes it's tricky. Put the iPad on ur lap. The home button should be on your right. Hold it with your right pinky finger as u fish using ur point finger. Leave the left hand to push the on/off button and hold the iPad for balance.

- currently lv 72

Edit: I'm right handed, do the otherwise if you're left handed I guess?

Here is my large circle, just over 1.5 cm:

image-2743048177.jpg

Here is my medium circle, just over 1cm:

image-3304514913.jpg

Haven't found a small circle yet today, but it is definitely smaller than these.

Chumleyboo, level 66.

isabellatissa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's the same size of circle, Anthea :) if I confused you or anyone with my ruler, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say the inner circle size is exactly 2cm wide, but I make sure I mentioned it's roughly 2cm wide.

I hope the picture gives better understanding.

- currently lv 72

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it's the same size of circle, Anthea :) if I confused you or anyone with my ruler, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say the inner circle size is exactly 2cm wide, but I make sure I mentioned it's roughly 2cm wide.

I hope the picture gives better understanding.

- currently lv 72

I'm glad they're the same! Thanks.

Chumleyboo, level 66.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is now closed.

A new thread has now been created: http://www.ipadforums.net/hay-day-forum/110443-hay-day-fishing-angus-guide.html

Edit...we can move any of the posts that have pictorial diagrams to the new post. Please just let me know. I know that all of you have had a hard time to capture the small, medium and large circles...ago please let me know if you want that scooted over there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts