What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Nancy... I hadn’t checked in here in a couple of years, and we were discussing HD history, so I came to see if this place still existed. So many great memories... Hope all is well with you!
Karine
Hi Karine, yeah, it’s been a while. You’re right; good memories and good times. We had so much fun together. I’m doing fine; Hope you are doing well too!
Nancy
Ps — in the spirit of “the old days”, let me know if you need anything or i can help you. ;)

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Karine, yeah, it’s been a while. You’re right; good memories and good times. We had so much fun together. I’m doing fine; Hope you are doing well too!
Nancy
Ps — in the spirit of “the old days”, let me know if you need anything or i can help you. ;)

We really did have great fun! I miss the camaderie from this group. How is your hood? Looks like you’re in a new one with Anthea? Are you still in touch with Carolyn? Or any of the others? Maybe we should get everyone back here for a reunion. I’m in a newer hood with some good people. Pretty derby focused but friendly peeps.
Look at our signatures...you were level 78 and are now 116. I was 66 and and am now 96.
Wish we could chat from nh to nh. Even just a pm or something.
I’m all good but same here. If you need anything, let me know. Are you on Kik? The message app? I’m crazydiamonds. With the dot at the end, if you are.
Take care! Karine

isaelperez81

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just talking about this old site with a group who is still active to this date. Who's still around and playing 10 years later. Happy anniversary HayDay

Most reactions

Latest posts