What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

foreverluv

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good morning All!

Bright sunshine, cool breeze, HD server down==> I think I'll go for a walk and smell the roses instead of trying to reconnect every 30 sec or so and getting frustrated in the process.
Have a great day everyone. Cheers.
Thanks to Hay Day's server being down, my family will have a grand dinner tonight... going to cook a 'real home cooking' dinner now :) Geez, I can't remember when was the last time I really cook dinner since I played Hay Day.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need 9 cookies. I would like to make a suggestions : I think it could be more productive if we after we negotiate a deal in this forum, we try to keep the details and "thank yous" sent via personal message (pm). It is just too much to ready in this forum, I get a little frustrated going over every single persons messages just to get to the ones that really matter. I am sorry I am not trying to be rude or mean, I am just giving a suggestion so we can clean a little bit the posts.

LMAO!!!! This thread is fine the way it is.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea!

Sent from my iPad using iPF ----- GC id mmgreg09

No it's not.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I have cookies- Id prefer It stay how it is. This thread is " hayday discussion an requests " the other one is IMHO used more so just for requests. Its possibly a good idea for people who do nt wish to read details to use that thread instead. It's very cut and dry. I love the fact that people share things through here. A bit of convo a few laughs, I just think if something ain't broke don't fix it. It seems to work fine and has for months- I think we should just leave it be.

luciN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm away for a few days and come back to frustrations like this. Please don't take offense to text based posting on an internet forum. It's too hard to really get the intent the poster has. You can't see their body language and it's real easy to take offense, when none was intended.

Play the game and have fun.

I appreciate your comment, I already have apologize to people like you who are a pleasure to be around. I am sorry but I just want get all my comments deleted because I was misunderstood and it is causing a lot of frustrations to me.

Fitzet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe minecraft, reddit, Pinterest and others are all 'experiencing degraded service'. Amazon are not calling it an outage yet.

I think Skynet has become self aware and the robots are coming.

ID like to be able to fill my boat first though.....

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fitzet said:
I believe minecraft, reddit, Pinterest and others are all 'experiencing degraded service'. Amazon are not calling it an outage yet.

I think Skynet has become self aware and the robots are coming.

ID like to be able to fill my boat first though.....

Hahaha!!

I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™ member.

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scienidejp said:
And here I have to start from scratch with my 12 boat run.... Was on 7

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was like that the other day, got to boat 10 then server went down & the boat left before I filled it.

GC: Anne*29 lvl 26. Please PM me to buy/sell/trade. This is to stop others from snatching goods.

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VixsterV said:
Only reporting what a few people put up at exactly the same time. Not everyone is going to be put back on at the same time, as shown on the countless other occassions that we've been kicked off the game.

Only time will tell on whether we'll get anything or not.

And that is the definition of a rumor!!!

Jennyf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's amazing the effect a few hours without the chicks & goats has on some people!! If the devs knew this we'd have server issues everyday :D

Most reactions

Latest posts