What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

sug18009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Boy oh boy. I actually took my iPad to work today, just to make sure I could make my boat order during my lunch hour, as I am working on Captain lll. And now this. :-(

GC: sug18009 - level34

Jakers2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goddess921 said:
How long is the server going to be down? I've been trying for the last hour!

It's been at least a couple hours for me already.

GC ID: Jakers2424 level 36 Sent from my iPad using iPF

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having issues connecting to hay day mine just wont connect!! (Grrr)

Jakers2424

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lucilma said:
If so then he needs to use quotes when using someone else words, it can be misunderstood .

Can't help myself but to reply. You were the one who wanted the non buying and selling posts reduced yet you're the one who keeps posting things not related to buying or selling.

Let it go. Nobody said your opinion wasn't welcome, an alternative thread that has less chatter and is mostly buy and sell related was suggested as an alternative that might be exactly what you had been looking for and you feel the need to critique the way someone typed something and didn't use quotes. Most people are using iPad's or other devices that don't exactly lend itself to correct punctuation or grammar. We're not submitting essays with footnotes here. Just playing a game.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jakers2424 said:
Can't help myself but to reply. You were the one who wanted the non buying and selling posts reduced yet you're the one who keeps posting things not related to buying or selling.

Let it go. Nobody said your opinion wasn't welcome, an alternative thread that has less chatter and is mostly buy and sell related was suggested as an alternative that might be exactly what you had been looking for and you feel the need to critique the way someone typed something and didn't use quotes. Most people are using iPad's or other devices that don't exactly lend itself to correct punctuation or grammar. We're not submitting essays with footnotes here. Just playing a game.

Cheers jake! There is a pure buy/sell thread. This is a friendly exchange of goods, advice, and gratitude. Seeing people ask for help with class, and being grateful when they receive it is nice to see. If anyone doesn't like the way this thread is run, they are free to start their own thread and moderate it the way they please. I, for one, love it the way it is and am thankful to the Boss-man for creating it.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

foreverluv

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going through big time Hay Day withdrawal here. I rushed through lunch with my husband (and he knows why too)... speed-walk groceries shopping hoping to come home in time to send Tom out for errand, then to find out the server is out. Okay, so it's not the first time this is happening to me or I'm the ONLY one going through this... Went clean up the house (like I was suppose to since last week, hahah)... come back and server still out. AHHHHHH. Not a good feeling... not good!!!

Bbarbii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connection problems and...

In addition to the connection problem, the support page in Facebook is down.

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
foreverluv said:
Ok, I'm going through big time Hay Day withdrawal here. I rushed through lunch with my husband (and he knows why too)... speed-walk groceries shopping hoping to come home in time to send Tom out for errand, then to find out the server is out. Okay, so it's not the first time this is happening to me or I'm the ONLY one going through this... Went clean up the house (like I was suppose to since last week, hahah)... come back and server still out. AHHHHHH. Not a good feeling... not good!!!

Totally ruined my evening this has... I'm so addicted to HayDay that it's the only game I go on nowadays! Haha I had lots of plans for tonight. I'm only a couple hundred xp off level 38 and wanted to get the jewellery maker started so I can use it as soon as I can open it! :(

I was on it before it went down and I didn't use up all my queues so nothing is going to have been made while its been off.

With all the downtime we've been having lately, we should get some recompense, some gems or something, especially for those that have paid for Tom and cannot use this valuable time!!

HayDay::: GC: VixsterV : level 37

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fyi...

Attachments

• image-730321753.jpg
    image-730321753.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 252

Jennyf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VixsterV said:
Totally ruined my evening this has... I'm so addicted to HayDay that it's the only game I go on nowadays! Haha I had lots of plans for tonight. I'm only a couple hundred xp off level 38 and wanted to get the jewellery maker started so I can use it as soon as I can open it! :(

I was on it before it went down and I didn't use up all my queues so nothing is going to have been made while its been off.

With all the downtime we've been having lately, we should get some recompense, some gems or something, especially for those that have paid for Tom and cannot use this valuable time!!

Totally agree!!! I was already fighting a losing battle trying to make 6 strawberry cakes in less hours than possible!!

VixsterV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:

All we can do is wait for it to be sorted by them then...I do hope it's not too long! :( hopefully Supercell will give them a heads up that something is wrong!

Most reactions

Latest posts