What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PamelaS said:
Has anyone noticed, is there a consistency in the boat orders? For instance, if they request raspberry jam, will it always be the same number of jars? It really bothers me to wait so longer for the boat to show up if I think I may have enough supplies to fill the order. It's one thing to pay a single diamond for the boat to come sooner if the items you still are missing are fairly quick to produce. But the jams take so long & this order has two types of jam on the list.

Thanks, if anyone knows.

Usually the longer jams like blackberry and cherry, they ask for 4 and raspberry and apple they ask for 6 or sometimes 8. I did have a boat ask for6 bb jam once. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cluffy16 said:
I could really use the nails. Those seem to be the most difficult item for me to find.

I have 3 nails if you want

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jakers2424 said:
Does anybody have strawberry ice cream? I'm looking for 3 or 4 ideally!

I have 4. Add me gc kewb lvl 39. I'll wheat after I get your request.

2catz38

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get a doggy? I finally have enough green and blue vouchers for a retriever, but the game won't let me have him. Showing 0/0. Do I have to put him someplace in particular?

Pinedemort

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get a doggy? I finally have enough green and blue vouchers for a retriever, but the game won't let me have him. Showing 0/0. Do I have to put him someplace in particular?

Maybe you need to buy the house for it first.

Iamrandompi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2catz38 said:

Did you buy a dog house?

Most reactions

Latest posts